The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• H, Chris, I am based in Shanghai. I am from Malaysia and have been living here for the better part of 10 years. I am really interested in the Alpa Contax mount. You are so lucky to be able to try it out.

I heard that there's a Leica S mount in development. Not sure if that's true, if it is, then I would rather get that as it can be adapted to use Contax lens. Hahaha.
    Hi Chris
    Grischa aus hong kong
    Ich nehme schwer an dass du Deutsch sprichst
    Ich sehe deine posts auf getdpi ich have ne ALPA max stc und fps ich lese gerade dass du das 35 CONTAx mit Mirex Adapter empfiehlst
    Wie funktioniert die blenden Kontrolle wenn ich fragen darf?
    Ich habe das 23hr was ich verkaufe das 24 canon TSE II ist einfach zu gut ich habe auch das 32 und 40 hr von Rodenstock aber ich wäre auch interessiert an Mirex hasselblad offerings
    Was fotografiertst du so und was brings dich nach china? Ich bin seit 15 Jahren in hang kong
    Hier menu email
    [email protected]
    Lg und danke fuer jedliche info

Grischa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…