The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. kuau

FS:Hasselblad 907x CFV II 50C

For Sale Hasselblad 907x CFV II 50C Lightly used in studio only still in excellent condition sensor is clean and the lcd is also clean $4400.00 Pay Pal'd and shipped Alsio listed at: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1835662
  2. kuau

GFX 100S w/h Canon TSE 90/2.8 Macro

I am thinking about getting back into the "quasi" Medium format territory after a 10 year hiatus. I am currently renting for the week a GFX100S, 35-70 zoom and the Canon TSE 90/2.8 Macro along with the FotoDiox Adaptor. To my surprise when I do a 3 shot stick pano with the 90 I don't see any...
  3. kuau

HASSELBLAD 907x TechView question

I’m thinking about getting a TechView camera to go with a 907X back. Been looking at the Cambo RS1600 simply because you can rotate the camera without having to remove the back. I am thinking about getting a few Cambo T/S shutterless lenses. If i do any shifts to start with will i run into...
  4. kuau

FS: Hasselblad XCD 30mm

Selling my lightly used Hasselblad XCD 30mm lens. 836 Exposires on it Purchased from Camera West on 4/27/18 Comes complete with Box, Case, paperwork etc. 9+ condition $2600 Pay pal'd and shipped Steven [email protected]
  5. kuau

FS: Wine Country Camera 100mm Filter Holder Kit

Wine Country Camera 100mm Filter Holder Kit, comes complete with.. 67,72,77,82mm Wine Country Adaptor rings 100mmx100mm Vault 2 - 100mmx150mm Vault Circular Polarizer Both cases and box. Used maybe 10 times, everything in excellent condition $450 pay pal'd and shipped Steven [email protected]
  6. kuau

FS: Leica S 006 Boxed and extra battery

Selling my mint condition S 006, includes a second battery. I just upgraded to the S 007 Includes everything, Box, Cables, Charger, etc. Looking to get $4800 for it. Email me [email protected] Steven
  7. kuau

FS: Leica R-Adapter-L 16076

Selling my Leica R-Adaper-L used only a few time with my Leica 80-200/4 ROM lens. Comes complete as shipped from Leica Purchased new from Leica Store SF 11/8/2016 New these are selling for $750 Im asking $650 pay pal'd and shipped Steven [email protected]
  8. kuau

FS: Leica M 262

Selling my mint condition lightly used M with under 700 actuations on it. I was going to upgrade to the new M10 yet after going back to a RF Leica I have decided just to stick with my Leica SL This Leica was purchased from Florham Village in Massachusetts on 11.16.1 6 Camera never registered...
  9. kuau

FS: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH 11176

Selling my mint condition Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH 11176 I am just not using it that much with my SL, using more R glass and M glass. Comes complete caps, hood, box, warranty card, this is a US lens and has not Ben registered with Leica. Also comes with a B&W XS Pro Digital...
  10. kuau

Just got an SL w/h 24-90 usead, need advice on some primes.

As my title says, I just picked up a used SL with the 24-90 zoom lens. Really liking it so far. I now want to add some primes to my kit so when I don't want to use the zoom. I purchased the Leica M-T adaptor though I am also considering getting the just released R-L adaptor also. So comes lens...
  11. kuau

FS: Leica 90mm Elmarit-M 2.8

I have a really nice Leica 90mm Elmarit-M 2.8 lens, in very good to excellent between a 9 - 9+ condition. No box, though I have both Leica front and rear caps plus I have a Leica suede pouch which the lens fits in perfectly $1000 pay pal'd and shipped Steven [email protected]
  12. kuau

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M 11826

I would rate my 50 Sumicron a 9to 9+, glass is excellent, includes all paper work caps, etc. Purchased from Camerawest in 2015. $1500 Pay Pal'd and Shipped Steven [email protected]
  13. kuau

FS: Sony HVL-F60M Flash

I have 2 barely used and recently updated to the latest FW Sony HVL-F60M Flash units. No over heating issues with the new FW. Both come complete as shipped from Sony $350 pay pal'd and shipped for each Steven [email protected]
  14. kuau

FS: Leica M-P (Typ 240) Silver Chrome

First off please someone out there try to talk me out of this :buggies: I am selling my mint condition M-P Purchased from Leica USA directly on 7.15.15, I took advantage of the M9 upgrade CCD corrosion issue. My M-P is in mint condition, not a scratch or dent on it, I applied a LCD protector...
  15. kuau

FS:Leica 35mm Summarit M 2.5

Selling my mint condition Leica 35mm Summarit M 2.5 lens. Lens was just CLA'D at Leica NJ in August 2015. I will include paper work. Comes complete, with optional Hood, all caps, paperwork, box, etc. The only reason why I am selling this lens is because I got a great deal on a 35mm Summicron...
  16. kuau

WTB: Leica Tri-Elmar-M 28-35-50mm f/4 V2 E49

Looking for a Leica Tri-Elmar-M 28-35-50mm f/4 V2 E49 Thanks Steve
  17. kuau

FS: Zeiss 85mm F4 ZM w/h Voigtlander VM Adaptor

Selling my Zeiss 85mm F4 ZM w/h Voigtlander VM Adaptor I used it with both my now sold Sony A7 and A7r, worked flawlessly with both cameras, razor sharp, easy to focus. The lens does have some scuffs, rub marks on the exterior and some minor internal dust. I would rate the kens a solid 8+ If...
  18. kuau

FS: Panasonic GX8 Silver body like new

Have it listed on FredMiranda.com Asking $800.00 Steven FS: Panasonic GX8 Silver - FM Forums
  19. kuau

FS: Leica Tele-Elmar-M 135 mm F/4.0 E46

Selling my excellent condition Leica Tele-Elmar-M 135 mm F/4.0 E46 Comes complete with box, manual, leather case caps. Glass is very clean, a few tiny dust particles internal Lens body very clean, a few rub marks where the hood pulls in and out not noticeable. I would rate it somewhere between...
  20. kuau

FS:Hasselblad 50/4 CF FLE w/h hood

I have a very good condition Hasselblad 50/4 CF FLE w/h hood I have had no issues with this lens. Glass is clear, minor internal dust. Overall condition 9 Comes with front and rear caps plus the Hasselblad 38-60 Hood. $475.00 [email protected]