The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Will Deleon

A macro lens for the view camera

I interchange the 120mm Rodenstock Macro and the 120mm BR macro depending on the shoot needs. I haven’t had any issues with the Rodenstock. I shoot with it commercially and it’s delivers. It does starts to degrade with more extreme movements, but it keeps up really well with 2:1 magnification...
  2. Will Deleon

Behind the scenes

Retouching wasn’t very much. Just compositing a few plates of water, cleaning / color correcting label and bottle. I would say about 1.5hrs ? thanks !
  3. Will Deleon

Behind the scenes

Steve is correct on the lighting modifiers! Pico Projection attachment for precise light on the label, flooter for some rim light / added shimmer to water. The small stand is a Matthew’s Micro Grip system. Thanks!
  4. Will Deleon

Fun with MF images 2024

So fun shooting liquids in the studio. IQ4, 120mm Macro, Broncolor Lighting. Behind the scenes posted on Behind the Scenes thread.
  5. Will Deleon

Behind the scenes

Bts of a recent product shoot. Very simple setup with great results. .
  6. Will Deleon

remote triggering an XF

I use Capture Pilot Remote when in the studio. Works well and you don’t take up any ports on the camera.
  7. Will Deleon

Printers or panels

Just scored one of these on FB Marketplace for free. Works well, one semi-clogged head that I’m working on getting fully unclogged. I’ve printed my work before , but excited to print big. Finally get to use the IQ4 to its full potential.
  8. Will Deleon

FS: Rodenstock 45mm F4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital Cambo WRS Mount

Bump + Price Adjustments :). Beautiful lens for a great price!
  9. Will Deleon

IQ4150 power on fail.need help.

Just a note, please insure your equipment. Here in the States it very reasonable to get equipment insurance. You're paying tens of thousands of dollars for this stuff, what's a couple hundred a year?
  10. Will Deleon

Fun with MF images 2024

A little outtake from a recent cosmetic beauty campaign I shot a couple months back. I asked one of our hero models to stand in for a quick light test. Shot on IQ4 w 120mm BR.
  11. Will Deleon

WTB: Rodenstock apo macro sironar 120 in Arca R or 110mm board mount

My go-to lens, unfortunately it can’t be mounted to X Shutter, I’ve already tried :(.
  12. Will Deleon

NONS Camera: Instax SQ for Hasselblad V system...

Very nice! I’ve been playing with the Lomography Instax graflock back on my 4x5. Very fun system to work with.
  13. Will Deleon

When will IQ4 150 hit sub US $10k?

It's only been about a year or two since the IQ3 hit sub 10k. I'd imagine a little while longer for the IQ4!
  14. Will Deleon

FS: Rodenstock 45mm F4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital Cambo WRS Mount

Bump! Great lens for those who want to get into tech cameras without spending a fortune. :)
  15. Will Deleon

FS: Hasselblad 503 CW, V lenses, Flexbody, 907x50c

Hi John, Does the flex body have the focus screen adapter?
  16. Will Deleon

Trading in 1q4 150

The shutter on my XF recently exploded mid-shoot and I had to send it to phase in Colorado for repair. Maybe they opened up a place here in the states for these kinds of services.
  17. Will Deleon

Sold: Rodenstock Apo Sironar digital copal 0, orgl Box, mint, in EU

Oh I misread, I thought it was the shutter only.