The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bought: Fuji GFX 50R

nameBrandon

Please pm with details! And please do leave a post here indicating you PM'd me, for some reason I don't get email alerts on PM's.

Thank you!

nameBrandon

No luck @ South Eastern, but thanks for the tip! Didn't know about them, will add them to my regional dealer list when trying to track down hard to find equipment!

Steve Hendrix

And we do not have one either. I had asked Fuji last year if they knew when they would ever have stock again and they said they wouldn't. I asked why they keep running the promo then and was told that it was to help dealers who might have some left over residual stock. But going back at least to last year, Fuji themselves said they were EOL, so perhaps you can find one somewhere out in the channel.

Steve Hendrix/CI

nameBrandon

Thanks Darr! I found one tonight through some connections.

And we do not have one either. I had asked Fuji last year if they knew when they would ever have stock again and they said they wouldn't. I asked why they keep running the promo then and was told that it was to help dealers who might have some left over residual stock. But going back at least to last year, Fuji themselves said they were EOL, so perhaps you can find one somewhere out in the channel.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Thanks for checking, Steve! Strangely enough you can actually still buy refurb via Fuji online store, but after taxes the price is just a bit crazy, almost a $1,000 premium over standard used prices. And Fuji USA doesn't allow any returns for any reason on refurb equipment, and I think it's only a 90-day warranty. Not much value for that extra $1,000!