The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad XCD 28P

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I don't have anything between 21 and 45. Seems worth a try at that price.

MTF chart only shows one focus distance, and doesn't say how far it is. If it's MFD, the plots are good. If it's infinity, not so much. We'll see....

Last edited:

Ai_Print

Great focal length, size and price. Ordered right away from the Hasselblad store who says it ships within one day of payment.

tenmangu81

I don't have anything between 21 and 45. Seems worth a try at that price.

MTF chart only shows one focus distance, and doesn't say how far it is. If it's MFD, the plots are good. If it's infinity, not so much. We'll see....
Looks like it is at infinity setting. So, not as good as the 45P (and others)....but looks alike the 55V, which is not that bad, after all !!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
New products arrive when they arrive. I have no expectations. The 90/2.5 isn't late. It simply doesn't exist yet.

Last edited: