The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

KC_2020

Do they retain that 'merrilish' look after the up-res ? It's hard to tell at Web Res.

I still shoot with my DP-2 and DP-3 because I just enjoy the images they create. I have a couple of other higher res cameras but it's not just about resolution to me.

scho

Mother nature sent a reminder that winter was not over yet. Processed this image in Luminar Neo, upscaling 2x with the plugin and low sharpening with the SuperSharpen plugin. Not much difference in 2x scaling between Luminar Neo, Topaz AI Gigapixel, and Adobe Enhance. Click image for the 59 MP upscaled image.

Sigma DP2M ISO 100 f/11

ggibson

I keep meaning to bring out my Merrills for some photos. Charged up all my batteries the other day too. I'm contemplating selling the DP3m though, as I just don't use it recently.