The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Unable to log into Phaseone.com profile

Mexecutioner

Hi,

Have any of you guys experienced this? Maybe the website is under maintenance, but at the moment my account seems to not exist any more. This is the same one I have used for years and it is where my back, camera and lenses are registered.

I would email support, but need to be logged in to do so.

Not an emergency, just curious if some of you are seeing the same thing.

PHASE.jpg

Mexecutioner

My Phase One account is the one I am having issues with. That's where I have all of my hardware registered.

The Capture One account I have works just fine and I can log in without issues.

I can confirm that the same is true with my account. Clicking on forgot password, getting an access code sent to your email, trying to then log in using that code, etc. doesn’t work.

buildbot

I can log into my current phaseone.com account - just checked.
I know at one point they switched systems, that was some time ago and it was a little annoying because it wiped all my old hardware activations.

Mexecutioner

Thanks for your replies. I’ll wait a couple of days in case this is a maintenance issue, and if not then I will re-create the account and enter all of the hardware once again.

Steve Hendrix

Thanks for your replies. I’ll wait a couple of days in case this is a maintenance issue, and if not then I will re-create the account and enter all of the hardware once again.

I feel like I remember a recent update to their system and - while I don't know that they alerted anyone to what you'd need to do afterward - we found that you would need to create a new account (using the same log in data that you previously used), and then everything shows up. I think I remember this. Try it.

Steve Hendrix/CI

Mexecutioner

I feel like I remember a recent update to their system and - while I don't know that they alerted anyone to what you'd need to do afterward - we found that you would need to create a new account (using the same log in data that you previously used), and then everything shows up. I think I remember this. Try it.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Thanks Steve, I did that just now.

Created a new account with the exact same credentials as before, got a Microsoft verification code which I entered and logged in successfully. All of the products and serial numbers were already there so didn't need to re-enter any info.