The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Hasselblad 100mp sensor camera soon to be launched.

bab

Hassy rep told me a price of 30K for the back... we'll see. Beyond my personal budget but you never know.
Was the price of 30k for the back justified with any comments other than 100MP?
Because 30k for 100mp without significant changes to software and modernization of the camera body itself in this doldrum economy would be a tough nut to crack! Especially without hasse releasing new glass.

I would hope they could break-out with a tilt-shift adapter or lens without a 1.5x that would alone make a very strong surge in sales.

Some kind of interface for real time live view on a larger screen, a 180 mm macro, 100 mm f1.2, 35mm tilt-shift, 150 focus points, new LCD screen on top of body that is brighter and much easier to read in the dark and the daylight and these are just a few suggestions of many.

Then 30 k is a no brainier if they includ the above items with the release, but just having 100MP sensor limits it to be just a new TOY.

H3dtogo

but what if hasselblad comes with a great new camera, say a H6 or H7 at a competitive price setting with the 100Mp..... or what if they have something really special to make us happy at an also very affordable price?