The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For the women :) ok guys can look as well

Rawfa

Terry, the bag is nice but we want know more about the GF1 :) When will you be posting some photos and some insights on the camera? Even better, I think you own the E-P1, so why not a shootout?

Terry

Terry, the bag is nice but we want know more about the GF1 :) When will you be posting some photos and some insights on the camera? Even better, I think you own the E-P1, so why not a shootout?
I'm traveling on business (full of client events - where candid shots for the internet would not be at all welcome!). So, no time until late Friday. This weekend I plan to shoot the cameras side by side. I get sort of lazy doing this sort of thing (fiddling around trying to take the same shot changing bodies and lenses) so we will see how well it goes.

L

Linh

sorry for the old bump, but this is almost perfect. I needed something that would keep my camera safe in my messenger bag. So yeah, not just for the ladies =) In fact, it's somewhat tempting to just carry my camera over my shoulder with this attached.

But has anyone found anything like this.. but that will accommodate the EVF and be sturdy enough not to accidentally shear it off?