The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Contax G lenses on m43

U

uusunn

What's up guys?

Really have to credit GetDPI for putting all the Contax G lens info in one place. Looked all over the web and this place seems to have the most loyal following. Posted about adapters and then stopped to shoot pics for a while, and here are my results..

There was some post processing involved but nothing that altered the sharpness of the image.. mostly tone and color adjustments with the sharpness of the picture intact. Shot the first one on a GorillaPod in my backyard and the second on hand... not using an EVF, but my 'focusing method' relies on just pressing down the thumbwheel to get a magnified view of my focus and making adjustments from there.

:cool:

Check out my flickr!
http://flickr.com/waynesun