The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

After Capture

LJL

Jono,
I received a hardcopy of this mag for about as year as a complimentary subscription. It is put out by Rangefinder Publishing, and Adobe is a very heavy sponsor for sure. There actually is some good stuff in it, but everything is based upon LR and PS from what I have seen. Also seems to cater more toward wedding photogs, but not exclusively. I too was surprised to not see Aperture mentioned, even though they talk a lot about Apple computers in many of the articles, and Aperture does seem to be a sweet spot for a lot of wedding shooters.

Most of the adverts in the mag are for albums and final printing delivery, from what I have seen, but the articles and photo retouching tips for PS work are pretty good. The Web site, is about one issue behind the print version, as it is for many magazines.

LJ