Site Sponsors

Thread: Shanghai and Beijing

Post Thanks / Like

Shanghai and Beijing

I have a business trip to Shanghai coming up and was wondering if someone could guide me.

- Looking for a good photo store. Mostly to browse but I need an SD card or two.
    - Any great spots to shoot architecture. I've downloaded an architectural guide to the Shanghai as well.
    - Any other suggestions (food etc)

Thanks!
    Randhir

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shanghai and Beijing

Quote Originally Posted by bomzi View Post
    I have a business trip to Shanghai coming up and was wondering if someone could guide me.

- Looking for a good photo store. Mostly to browse but I need an SD card or two.
    - Any great spots to shoot architecture. I've downloaded an architectural guide to the Shanghai as well.

Thanks!
    Randhir
    Be sure to spend time on both sides of the river.
    Ed Cooley Fine Art Photography

Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shanghai and Beijing

Quote Originally Posted by bomzi View Post

Thanks!
    Randhir
    From 'The Bund' you can shoot the skyline from ground zero. Some rooftops can be found. Also, one of the fancy hotels (forgot the name) has a rooftop bar from where you can take a great shot, mind, tripods are not allowed. The hotel is near the river and west from the skyline.

Don't forget 'The Bund' itself, fascinating historic architecture.

This image is a bit further away from 'The Bund', can be easily found following the map looking for the side arm of the river.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post