The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 14-24mm lens...Brand New, Boxed, USA Warrentied

D&A

Hi All,

Similar story to the (my) M8 and Nikjon D3 body I just put up for sale moments ago.

I was just notified of an opportunity to purchase a particular MF set-up, which I have to make a decision in the shortest possible time. Therefore putting up two of my cameras for a fast sale.

I decided to put up here my absolutely brand new Nikon 14-24mm lens which is absolutely brand new but haven't had a chance to use it due to both other ongoing projects and work. Its of course boxed, flawless, new and taken out of the box by me to inspect which I do for anything I purchase. It is of course USA warrentied version, Not grey market and purchased from authorized Nikon USa dealer.
Comes with box and everything (and I mean everything) the Nikon 14-24mm lens comes with. My dad has this lens and as everyone knows, it is something extrodinary. I'm at work but I think I have some pics with me on this particular items so I'll try posting them. The Leica M8 and Nikon D3 I'm selling will have to wait till I can take some pics.

Price is $1595 net to me. Adorama and I believe B&H's price is $1829,.00, so quitye a savings for identical brand new lenses.MIne comes with free shipping within CONUS but insurance is paid for by the buyer. Of course over 1000 ebay perfect positive feedbacks over 10 years (ebay name is kxk2). Also have done many purchases and sales here on Getdpi and elsewhere with perfect success.

*** I also be put up for sale my studio flawless, boxed and mint (LN) Leica M8 (silver) and Nikon D3 cameras. Both cameras are in exactly the same condition and comes with everthing as brand new. Details are in their own seperate posting. Both flawless, and totally LN (thats what I mean by mint) and I am the one and only original owners of these cameras as well as the lens being sold here. Each of those cameras have a seperate listing. Both also come with free shipping within the CONUS but insurance paid for by buyer.

Thanks for your interest and for looking.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

I think in my haste to get that I had of this lens, I cut down the file size too low for the web...so upon looking at the images, they appear to be pixelated. I appologize for that. I can assure those who hold the actaul lens in the palm of their hand, that no evidence of pixelation will be evident :) Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi Everyone,

First the price is reduced to $1549.00....but there's more :)......

To give this item a little nudge and maybe put a smile on someone's face before Christmas....if purchased by the end of today, I will ship via USPS Express (EMS) Mail for free and also split the paypal fees with the buyer within the CONUS. If outside the U.S., I'll discount appropriately. Since Express Mail covers quite a bit of insurance automatically....for this item, all the buyer has to do, is pay the difference (for remaider of insurance). This way, the buyer is almost assured of receiving this lens prior to Christmas. Would be much nicer to sell to a buyer this way rather than it going to the "Bay" shortly.

Thanks again everyone!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

This lens is apparently sold...pending a small additonal payment. My Lecia M8, Nikon D3 and Voigtlander 50mm f1.1 lens...all boxed and as described in their own listings are still available, but I believ sales of these may be close...in case anyone is hesitating. Still time for Express Mail to get there before Christmas....see other postings for details.

Thanks!

D&A

D&A

Lens is now definitely sold. I learn something new each day....I didn't know one can send a Peypal payment as a "gift" and the sender pays the Paypal fees (and the fees are not deducted when received). Interesting!

Thanks to everyone who inquired about the lens..greatly appreciated!

Dave (D&A)