The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zuiko 21/3.5 EX

Sirfishalot

Olympus Zuiko 21/f3.5
$350.00 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

Condition is very good. About the only flaw would be some slight paint wear near front element retainer ring. Optics are excellent, clear and clean. No marks, scratches or scuffs. I purchased the lens from a Fred Miranda member last year. Includes Olympus front and rear caps (Canon rear cap shown not included) and basic OM to EOS adapter. Note this adapter does not stop the lens down. You'll need to either use the stop down button on the lens or replace with a better adapter.

I have feedback on Fred Miranda under Sirfishalot and on eBay under Sirfishalotz.
I'll ship via FedEx /UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
I can ship to other locations worldwide at buyer’s additional expense for shipping and cross border Paypal fee.

Please send PM if interested.

Thanks for looking,
JayT

Here is some output from the lens on the 1DIII: