The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Beautiful Leica M8.2 Silver, Like New

Alnitak

OK, I've had my M9 now for about three months, so its time for the M8.2 to go to a new home. I loved it, and still do, but its not being used and it needs to get some love. :p

It is in outstanding condition, and looks like brand new. If you really look you can see some tiny marks on the chrome finish, but they are so small they don't even show in any photos. I just had it sent to Leica for a cleaning and servicing, and its back now in minty condition. I had it for only four months before the M9 came, so its had very little use.

It includes all of the original boxes and paperwork. I will include two Leica IR filters of your choice: Either two E46's, or one E46 and your choice of either an E39, E49 or E55. Also included is one spare battery.

All of this for $4000 net to me, you pay your choice of shipping. Pictures:

Jeff

Alnitak

Thanks. I should point out that I have sold here before, and have a long history at FM, eBay (jhapeman), RFF and Astromart.

Alnitak

Bump.

Reminder, this includes two Leica filters and a spare battery, so keep that in mind. It's a good package deal. I will also entertain offers, including offers for just the body without the filters and spare battery.

Jeff