The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Gear for sale

jonoslack

HI Woody
I'm really sorry to hear about the eyes - you've been doing such great stuff with the M9 recently as well.
Good Luck with the sale . . . .
all the best

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sorry to hear this my friend but totally understand this as we are not spring chickens anymore. Woody's the best around folks.

etrigan63

I have to concur with everyone else here: Woody is all that, and more. Purchased two lenses from him and they are more than I expected.

woodyspedden

Well the M9, 35 Lux and the 50 lux are now all sold.

This leaves the 28 Cron, 75 lux (black) and the 21 Elmarit still for sale. The 75 Lux is black and all the others are silver chrome.

These are just fabulous lenses in even more fabulous condition. You should look hard as not too many of these now seem to be available in the used market

Call me at (970) 204-1785

Woody

smilesire

Hi Woody;
The 50 Lux arrived today and if you hadn't told me that it was used I would never know. The lens looks like it just came from the store. Thanks very much and it has been a pleasure dealing with you.
Jory

R

robofc

I received the absolutely perfect 35mm summilux. Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to add what a pleasure it has been dealing with Woody. He is a true gentleman. The lens was mailed next day fedex and arrived in amazing condition. You can purchase from Woody without hesitation.

Robert