Site Sponsors

Thread: Olympus gear for sale

artears

Olympus gear for sale

I have different Olympus items for sale. Each one of them is in absolutely like new condition with nothing to mention.

1. Olympus E-3 body with 4247 actuations and with HLD-4 battery grip and an additional blm-1 battery pack. Total is a bit more than $1300 new, my asking price is $1000 including insured shipping in CONUS and paypal. I can shave a bit more if you want to use USPS MO or some paypal method which will avoid me paying 3% fees. Or pick it up in person in Chicago area and that will save you even more. Everything comes with appropriate boxes and documentation.
    2. Olympus Zuiko 7-14mm f/4 SHG lens. Like new in box, nothing to mention with the lens. $1200 including shipping in CONUS and paypal fees. To save some, the above conditions apply here as well
    3. Olympus Zuiko 150mm f/2 SHG lens. Like new. Unfortunately, I cannot find the box, but I would say you will have difficulties to find one in such a condition. Comes with a 82mm b+w mrc filter ($106 worth), case, hood, tripod collar etc. $1750 including shipping and paypal fees. I must say, this is the most amazing lens I have ever used. Absolutely perfect.
    4. Olympus FL-50R flash. Barely used, LNIB. $300 shipped and paypaled in CONUS. All the above conditions apply here as well for some savings.

The reason of the sale is that I am considering of having only rangefinder system with me at this point. With a high probability, I will be leaving the country in the summer and I rather not take all the heavy items with me... I might again come back to 4/3 system in the future, but probably I will be just getting one or two lenses for M system with the funds I am raising and then I will stop there...

Feel free to send offers, but all the items look and function like new and I want these items not to go below their value, so please no low ball ones. Also, I will keep the ad here for some time before accepting any offers in case someone wants to get them at the listed price. If you want everything in a bundle, I will give you a better deal. Just send a pm.

Lastly, I can and will post pictures of the real items, but I cannot do it tonight...

artears

Re: Olympus gear for sale

I forgot to add that, I can also send items internationally, however, in that case insured shipping is extra and the only method of payment is paypal.

Also, since I am looking for some lenses for the M system, I might be interested in trades as well depending on what you have. Please feel free to send PMs. I currently have 35mm and 50mm lenses and I am not interested in these focal lengths. However, I am looking at something wide and something in the range of 75/90mm. The only 75mm which I am interested in now is the 75mm summilux though. Going wider means 24mm elmar, 25mm biogon, 28mm summicron and 15mm new heliar with rf coupling. I have not made up my mind which lenses would be the best, it will depend on which ones I will find first I guess. The second lens decision will be based on the remaining budget and what I will buy at first.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to get some pictures for the items, will do so in a couple days, however if you are seriously interested in one of the items, I can send quick snapshots to your email address...

Thank you for your interest.

artears

150mm f/2 lens is traded.

I am not looking for another M system lens right now. I am open for trades for micro 4/3 stuff... Panasonic is preferred here. Both lenses and gh-1 is considered.

Thank you...

artears

Pictures of the items can be seen here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/artel.ar...b8xrWT4JCwoAE#

artears

I only have E-3 body right now. I am including an additional battery BLM-1. The price is $850 including insured shipping in US. I am also open for partial trades with micro 4/3 lenses and 15mm heliar M, the new rangefinder coupled version.

Thanks...

artears

The trade is for micro 4/3 lenses only as of now... 20mm panasonic lens would be great... 45mm macro is also fine...

I am also accepting best offers now.