The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NIB: Leica 50 Lux ASPH chrome

stevem8

Bought this lens after being on a long wait list. It's new, Leica USA, and the heavier chrome model. In box with warranty card, case, etc. Mounted on my M9 twice and focus is spot on perfect at all distances wide open and stopped down. Shot about 30 shots with it and decided I am more of a 35 guy these days so the funds are going towards the new 35 Lux ASPH.

This is NEW guys, fresh from Leica - 6-bit, etc. $3500. Shipping for UPS ground will be a flat rate of $20. It's already packed back up in the box and will arrive to you like a factory fresh lens.

I do not do paypal but can do check, MO or even Google Checkout with V/MC but there will be a 3.2% fee for that as that is what I am charged by google.