The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 75mm 1.8 and 28mm 1.9

rchisholm

Hello! I have two very nice lenses for sale.

The glass on BOTH lenses - perfect. No marks/dust, etc.

The first lens, the Voigtlander 75mm 1.8 comes with box, caps, hood. It is in near new condition, mild barrel mark or two. I find my copy of the lens sharper than the copy Sean Reid eval'd in his review, IMHO - But Voigltanders can vary in sharpness with any given copy, as we know, and this seems to be a very good copy. I have example pics take with the lens on my flickr site. There is nothing at all wrong with this lens; I have a rule that if I am not using a lens, I sell it. I am currently infatuated with an old Canon 85 1.5 that I use in this focal range. So the Voig goes on the block!

$600 plus $10 priority mail in US.

The second lens is a Voigt 28mm f/1.9 LTM in black. Glass is awesome. Barrel wear is present. The lens hood and caps are included; The lens hoods little scew that holds the hood on the lens has snapped off, so the hood is harder than usual to take on and off the lens - you need to use a little screw driver, unless, like me, you just leave the hood on the lens all the time :)
This lens is sharp wide open and fast for a 28. IMHO this is a superior lens to the "new" 28mm Voigt makes. $400. plus $10 shipping.

Pics to follow! -Rob