The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cheap legacy lenses

dixeyk

Okay, finally got my act together on this. I am selling off a bunch of lenses. Both my wife and I have jobs that likely will be ending at the end of the current Academic year due to budget cutting (we both work for the same university). So, I'm trying to be proactive and get rid of a bunch of lenses in hopes that I can keep the camera and a select few lenses. All lenses are clean with oil free aperture blades and little or no visible dust. I'll try and not any blemishes and such.I can take photos of any lens and send them to you. I will try and post some as soon as I have time. All prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal fees. I will ship outside the US in some cases but there is an extra charge as shipping is more.

If no one is interested I will send them off to eBay but I would prefer to give board members the first crack at them. I will probably be adding more as I continue to pare down my lenses. I'm not really interested in trades but I am open to offers.

Konica 28/3.5 (f22 version)
Small, compact lens. It's sharp and renders quite well. Bokeh can be a bit busy but overall pleasing. Comes with rear cap and original leather case.
$40

Konica 135/3.2
The best of the Konica 135s. It's clean and smooth focusing. It has a tiny blemish on the retractable hood. Comes with rear caps and original leather case.
$30

Vivitar 70-210 Macro/2.8-4.0 (4th generation version made by Cosina) FD mount
This len looks like it has never been used. It's immaculate. Comes with front and rear caps as well as original rectangular black leather case.
$50

Pentax Super Takumar 55/1.8
It's lovely and sharp (sharper than my Super Takumar 50/1.4) has lovely bokeh and is CHEAP. It has a small SN etched on the barrel. Comes with rear cap and folding rubber hood.
$20

Pentax M 50/2 K-Mount
It's nice and clean, reasonably sharp and has very nice color. Comes with reversing ring.
$20

Olympus 35-70/3.5-4.5 close focus zoom
If you are one of those folks that legacy think zooms are pointless on m43...this is a pleasant surprise. Mint condition, comes with cool Spiratone metal screw on lens cap.
$40

Apple Aperture (version 2)
In box with all the paperwork. I got it as a gift. I quite like Aperture (in fact I prefer it to Lightroom) but I work on a laptop and Aperture performs better on a faster machine. Upgradable to newest version. I cannot recall if I registered it but I will transfer ownership to whoever buys it.
$65