Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M8 Silver and M6 Titanium (and lenses) - Australia

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M8 Silver and M6 Titanium (and lenses) - Australia

Thinking of giving up Leicas - too much money invested in gear that do not get sufficient use. My humble Canon 5D/1V will suffice.

I have the following items on offer:

1. Silver Leica M8 in (more than) excellent condition with about 3000-4000 shutter actuation (exact number to be confirmed). Screen protected by GGS glass. Not a dent/scratch on the camera. Also comes with MD-Grip (near new) and 2nd Leica OEM battery. $2300 AUD for the whole package.

2. Silver Leica M6 Titanium - fully boxed and in excellent+ condition. $1800 AUD

3. Leica 28mm Elmarit F2.8 ASPH 6-bit coded in near new condition. $1600 AUD

4. Leica 35mm Summilux F1.4 ASPH. Excellent condition. $2800 AUD

5. Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron. As-new (recently bought from Cameraquest). $550 AUD

6. As-New-In-Box Konica 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon w/ adapter. $1300 AUD

7. Voigtlander 15mm screw mount + adapter in excellent condition. Comes with 21mm VF (I use the full view for 15mm shooting as the 21mm VF is exactly the same as a 15mm VF, the only difference being the 21mm framelines drawn). $350 AUD

Email me at [email protected] for further info/photos.

Sale limited to Australia at this time. Definitely no postage of any items over 500 grams to the US of A due to TSA anal restrictions.

I am particularly interested in selling the above items as kits (body + lens(es)) with a view to ensure that no bodies/lenses get left behind. Total for all of the above items is $10,700 AUD. This is an unlikely event, but if anyone out there wanting this complete kit, you can have it for $9500 AUD - no strings attached.

References provided upon request.

Thank you.
    Last edited by hunghang; 10th December 2010 at 03:41.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M8 Silver and M6 Titanium (and lenses) - Australia

Sorry to see you selling your Leicas. I also have a titanium M6 and has it CLAed. I never shot a frame been using digital only. It's just to beautiful not to have around and will keep it's value.

Good luck on your sale.

Kebebe

Post Thanks / Like

Hung is a great guy to deal with.

I too have considered selling everything and stay with my D700/F6 for my photography needs.

Post Thanks / Like

I've received more than 10 queries regarding various lenses. To clarify my situation, I am intending to let go of all RF gear - but will only do that in a controlled manner.

At this stage, lenses will only be sold with a body or once the bodies have been sold.

Also, I am restricting sales to Australia at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

The WHOLE KIT has been sold to a wonderful local RF enthusiast. This is likely my last post on this forum. So, thank you to all for your dealings in the last few years. Finally, thank you getDPI - this has to be the best place to meet and deal with like-minded people.

Best regards,

Hung

***EDIT*** - This is how bad it is. I forgot that I also have an XPAN - please see my latest post/advert if you are interested.
    Last edited by hunghang; 10th December 2010 at 15:25.