Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Canon EF28-135

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Talking FS: Canon EF28-135

We've decided to cull the heard so to speak and are selling the Canon EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 of Sandy's. This was bought new last March and used until Sandy replaced it with a 135 /f2.5 in October and has been sitting idea since then.

The lens is in like new condition, no fogging, no scratches, no nicks. This comes with the original box.

New cost is in the neighborhood of $410 with used selling on e-Bay for around $300. We'll sell this lens for $275 plus $25.00 shipping/insurance US and Canada and willing to sell elsewhere so long as you pick up the cost of shipping and insurance.

No photos as yet but will post within the next couple days.

Pay by PayPal without penalties or extra cost or check which must clear first prior to shipping.
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Canon EF28-135

Here's the images I'll be using to place this on E-Bay if I don't get any dibbles here. I've tracked 5-sales of this same lens in the past couple days and saw one sell for a low of $219 and a high of $285. The average sale price of the five is $257. Based on this information and the fact I'd much rather sell it here than on e-bay I've lowered the price to $250 plus $15.00 shipping/insurance US and Canada and slightly more if elsewhere. Payment by PayPal with no additional fees or check (shipping after it clears).

Questions?

Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Canon EF28-135

Just sold this on ebay.
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography