The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Brand New Hasselbald Image Bank-II kit

fotografz

Got this as part of a promo package, but I already have one ... don't need two.

The Image Bank-II will hold thousands of shots, allows rapid capture, can be used with an H2D or H2D back to capture images from a technical camera (the IB-II provides the power to run the digital back.) It also is excellent for long term shooting as it relieves the H camera grip battery of having to power the back. It can be put in the pocket for cold weather shooting to keep the battery warm. I just run the thin firewire 800 cord down my jacket sleeve. Lastly, you can toggle back and forth between CF cards and the IB-II using the camera media selector menu choices.

Also works with the CFV & CFV-II, or any CF back, and uses the same battery as the digital back does.

This isn't "like new", it IS new ... still in the factory sealed bags. Kit consists of Image Bank-II, strap, Firewire 800 connector cord, Sony battery, charger& AC cord, and cigarette lighter plug for the charger. Hasselblad warranty for another 10 or so months, if it goes wrong, send it to me and I'll get it fixed, you just pay shipping.

Sells new for over $2,000.

My price: $1,395. plus shipping

Last edited:

woodyspedden

Re: Brand New Hasselbald Image Bank-II kit

O.K Marc

I am all over this one. Now that I have the H3D and am going to soon have the 203FE and CFV II, I really need this rig.

Let me know how you want me to pay you. I can send a personal check and wait the five or so days for it to clear (no real hurry here) or I can do a postal money order or a cashiers check. Up to you my friend

Thanks

This is a good deal for me at the price

Woody

fotografz

O.K Marc

I am all over this one. Now that I have the H3D and am going to soon have the 203FE and CFV II, I really need this rig.

Let me know how you want me to pay you. I can send a personal check and wait the five or so days for it to clear (no real hurry here) or I can do a postal money order or a cashiers check. Up to you my friend

Thanks

This is a good deal for me at the price

Woody
Okay Woody.

Just send me a check and add $40. for shipping ... and include all your shipping info ASAP... where someone can sign for a package plus that phone number.

Marc Williams
25350 Dennison
Franklin, MI 48025

I'll mark as SOLD. Thanks.

Marc

P/S. Have you ever used e-check on PayPal ... it's only a couple of bucks to use. If you have a verified account, you just send using my e-mail address.

Last edited:

woodyspedden

I have not but let's try it. I have a verified user account so should not be a problem.

Woody

woodyspedden

Marc

I don't seem to have your email address. As soon as you give it to me I will get the e check launched!

Best
Woody

fotografz

Marc

I don't seem to have your email address. As soon as you give it to me I will get the e check launched!

Best
Woody
Hi Woody,

I left you a phone message about the Pay Pal fee.

I have the address I used to ship to you before and will box this up and send it when I go to UPS on Wednesday. You should have it Friday.

-Marc

woodyspedden

thanks Marc

Thankfully the shipping address is still the same so looking forward to getting this on Friday.

My daughter came over today with what looked like a "crate" of yarn to be photographed and the quicker the better. Of course I can do all of this with the 12Gbyte card but the Imagebank will be helpful. Looking forward to it.

Woody

woodyspedden

Marc

I got the message a few minutes ago. I am giving up on slaypal as they know how to do billing really well but everything else (and I mean everything!) sucks. I recently foolishly accepted a Chinese bidder on a $1500 C/Y shift lens and then the Chinese person pulled the money back saying he never received the lens.

The Postal service confirmed that indeed he had received the lens so they would not accept any responsibility for the problem. Paypal then said that they do not accept responsibility for shipments to certain regions and they would do nothing as well. So guess who end up with the smelly end of the stick!!!!!!LOL

So i advise all that unless you really need to use their services, Paypal should be a forgotten site. Only thing, for sure, that you can plan on is that you will be charged at least 3.8% for the privilege!

So Marc, I have already cut you a check for the paypal fee and hope you are O.K.with all of this.

Best

Woody

fotografz

Marc

I got the message a few minutes ago. I am giving up on slaypal as they know how to do billing really well but everything else (and I mean everything!) sucks. I recently foolishly accepted a Chinese bidder on a $1500 C/Y shift lens and then the Chinese person pulled the money back saying he never received the lens.

The Postal service confirmed that indeed he had received the lens so they would not accept any responsibility for the problem. Paypal then said that they do not accept responsibility for shipments to certain regions and they would do nothing as well. So guess who end up with the smelly end of the stick!!!!!!LOL

So i advise all that unless you really need to use their services, Paypal should be a forgotten site. Only thing, for sure, that you can plan on is that you will be charged at least 3.8% for the privilege!

So Marc, I have already cut you a check for the paypal fee and hope you are O.K.with all of this.

Best

Woody
Woody, we have done business before and there is no problem at all, a check for their outragious fee is fine. I'll ship ASAP.

In future, we will just use a direct bank transfer. While not free, it's cleaner and faster.

PayPal's direct tranfer of money service is under the tab Send Money, but not exactly clear how to use it, probably because they only make $5. off the transaction ... but you have to have a checking account set up with them. The person that bought my 24-85 used it, and it worked, but he said he had a hard time finding how to do it. Plus it's slow in confirming payment.

Last edited:

woodyspedden

Thanks Marc

I am really looking forward to getting this.

By the way, I am attending the lighting workshop so I truly hope you will be there. We will all be honored to have such a distinguished light master guiding our work.

Woody

fotografz

Thanks Marc

I am really looking forward to getting this.

By the way, I am attending the lighting workshop so I truly hope you will be there. We will all be honored to have such a distinguished light master guiding our work.

Woody
Woody,

Don't know if I can do the lighting seminar. I have a wedding that Saturday, and a photo gig I've bid on that will be during that week if I get the job.

I don't have your private e-mail address, and can't get it from here because it's blocked. Here's a copy of the UPS generated tracking slip. Shipping and insurance was $54.83 not $40. (they have raised their prices), so you owe me $14. plus the PayPal fee of $42. = $56. To Marc Williams, 25350 Dennison, Franklin, MI 48025.

Thanks and enjoy.

-Marc

===========================================
SHIPMENT SUMMARY
SENDER
marc williams
--
(Sender's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
US, MI 48025

RECIPIENT
woody spedden
--
(Recipient's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
FORT COLLINS, CO 80528-8884 US

SHIPPED THROUGH
The UPS Store #0365
(248) 737-4433

MESSAGE FROM SENDER
--

PACKAGE DETAILS
Other Packaging 8.00" x 8.00" x 8.00"
3.00 lbs. (billed weight)

CARRIER & SERVICE
UPS Second Day Air

SHIPMENT TRACKING & REFERENCE
Tracking No.: 1ZRF63203533009922
Shipment ID: MM2RBHJZCT0EA
Order / Item #: --
Reference #: --

SHIP DATE
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE
Thursday, July 24, 2008 End of Day

TRACKING INFORMATION
To get complete tracking information, click the following link:

http://iship.com/track/trk.asp?t=MM2RBHJZCT0EA

NOTE: Tracking information may not be available until several
hours after the carrier picks up the shipment. Carriers normally
pick up in the late afternoon.

QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS SHIPMENT?
If you have questions regarding this shipment, have the carrier
tracking number ready and then contact UPS directly:

1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877)

Or contact the facility listed in the SHIPPED THROUGH section above.

DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL
Questions or Comments: mailto:[email protected]
Technical Support: mailto:[email protected]

The UPS Store/Mail Boxes Etc.

woodyspedden

Woody,

Don't know if I can do the lighting seminar. I have a wedding that Saturday, and a photo gig I've bid on that will be during that week if I get the job.

I don't have your private e-mail address, and can't get it from here because it's blocked. Here's a copy of the UPS generated tracking slip. Shipping and insurance was $54.83 not $40. (they have raised their prices), so you owe me $14. plus the PayPal fee of $42. = $56. To Marc Williams, 25350 Dennison, Franklin, MI 48025.

Thanks and enjoy.

-Marc

SHIPMENT SUMMARY
SENDER
marc williams
--
(Sender's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
US, MI 48025

RECIPIENT
woody spedden
--
(Recipient's street address omitted intentionally from this email)
FORT COLLINS, CO 80528-8884 US

SHIPPED THROUGH
The UPS Store #0365
(248) 737-4433

MESSAGE FROM SENDER
--

PACKAGE DETAILS
Other Packaging 8.00" x 8.00" x 8.00"
3.00 lbs. (billed weight)

CARRIER & SERVICE
UPS Second Day Air

SHIPMENT TRACKING & REFERENCE
Tracking No.: 1ZRF63203533009922
Shipment ID: MM2RBHJZCT0EA
Order / Item #: --
Reference #: --

SHIP DATE
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE
Thursday, July 24, 2008 End of Day

TRACKING INFORMATION
To get complete tracking information, click the following link:

http://iship.com/track/trk.asp?t=MM2RBHJZCT0EA

NOTE: Tracking information may not be available until several
hours after the carrier picks up the shipment. Carriers normally
pick up in the late afternoon.

QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS SHIPMENT?
If you have questions regarding this shipment, have the carrier
tracking number ready and then contact UPS directly:

1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877)

Or contact the facility listed in the SHIPPED THROUGH section above.

DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL
Questions or Comments: mailto:[email protected]
Technical Support: mailto:[email protected]

The UPS Store/Mail Boxes Etc.
Marc

I already sent out the check for $40 for the paypal fee. I will have to cut another check for the difference and get it out to you tomorrow. i am flat out for the rest of today shooting my daughter's yarn.

Private email is [email protected]

Best

Woody