The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Tenba Camera DSLR Roadie Rolling Photo Case - Large

C

carbonmetrictree

Used twice, switching to a medium format setup, so I'm going to use to a Pelican case. Still in excellent condition!

Purchased for $364 at Samy's Camera, willing to let it go for $270 including within continental United States.

The new Tenba Roadie™ Photo/Laptop rolling cases hold medium to large professional D/SLR or even medium format camera systems, as well as a laptop (including most 17” models), with seemingly endless space for accessories. Tenba-exclusive features are found throughout, including a flip-out organizer panel in the lid, perfect for cables, makeup and other model supplies, and more. The Large Roadie meets major airline/aircraft carry-on standards, and the ability to completely remove the padded photo compartment allows it to be converted into a standard travel/overnight luggage case. Roadies are built to withstand serious professional use, with rugged, ballistic nylon exteriors, honeycomb internal support frames, genuine YKK® zippers, heavy-duty, smooth and silent-rolling wheels and casters, industrial/military-grade webbing and massive reinforcement in all stress and load-bearing areas. OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS 21.25W x 14.25H x 10.5D in 54W x 36H x 27D cm INSIDE DIMENSIONS 19W x 13H x 7D in 48W x 33H x 18Dcm Specifications are approximate. CAPACITY Large professional D/SLR or medium format camera systems -- including 2 bodies, 8-10 lenses (up to 500mm 4.5), flash, 17" laptop, cables and accessories, and a tripod.

C

carbonmetrictree

Re: Tenba Camera DSLR Roadie Rolling Photo Case - Large

Sorry, I forgot about payment options.

I'll accept money orders, bank checks and personal checks (will have to wait until it clears). I will also accept Paypal with an additional 3% to cover their fees.

C

carbonmetrictree

Wow! It's been sold!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

That was a nice deal. I will mark it sold in the title