Site Sponsors

Thread: WTT: Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag for compact bag

Post Thanks / Like

WTT: Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag for compact bag

Hi,

I have a gray Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag that I would like to trade for a small bag to fit my Sony NEX-C3+Canon 35mm rangefinder lens. The inner dimensions I need are roughly 4.5" x 3.5" x 2.5"- I just want something small as possible that will hold my camera only. There are plenty of bags available, but just thought I'd offer this messenger in a trade since I don't use it.

Here's the Lowepro messenger bag-

http://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Exchan.../dp/B004C4YT2K

Mine is in good condition, no obvious wear or marks but lightly used, so I would rate an 8 or 8+/10 cosmetically, and 10/10 function-wise. It has 2 velcro dividers inside.

Let me know what you got. I am in USA.

Thanks!
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTT: Lowepro Exchange Messenger bag for compact bag

I have an Edit 120 Lowepro bag in Black, that I could trade. It is in 8+/10 condition, has a divider, and (will find) the longer strap, which I do not use. I, too, am in the USA.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey srtiwari,

Thanks for the reply! That one looks a bit big, but is still a better fit than my messenger bag.

How about we give it a day or 2 for other replies? If there are none, I would gladly trade with you (if someone has a smaller bag but wants the Edit 120 instead of the messenger bag, we could even do a 3-way trade...)

Thanks,
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

just an fyi...if you slit the threads that divide the 2 front pockets to make it one pocket...it fits an ipad.