The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] Zeiss Biogon 35/2.0 ZM, black

Jonas

... in as good condition as it can be for a S/H copy: It looks like new, it feels like new and the glass elements are free from any imperfections. I have used it during a couple of days only.
The lens comes boxed together with a the original hood, its box and everything that was in it when delivered. I'll also include a standard B+W UV filter, not in perfect, but good, condition for use when shooting by the sea and such situations.

I have carefully evaluated the lens and found nothing wrong with it. I'm selling as I found out I prefer a bigger and heavier and somewhat faster lens. So it goes. Some images (sorry for the dust particles):

The price is EUR 725 net to me. Insured and signed for shipping is EUR 25. Bank transfer or Paypal (where the fees will be on you).

If interested send me a PM. It goes to the first who says I'll take it.

Cheers,

Jonas