Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Nex-7 body,Sony/Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 +Novaflex Leica M adapter (NO price gouging!)

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow SOLD: Nex-7 body,Sony/Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 +Novaflex Leica M adapter (NO price gouging!)

Ordered the Nex-7 outfit to try out. Nothing wrong with it but I prefer the M9 for a smaller camera.

I don't think price gouging is right, so rather than return the equipment or try to maximize profit I will offer it to folks on the board for what I paid for it (with tax and shipping).
    1. Nex-7 Body... used a few times over the last few days, as new $1320 ($1200 + CA tax and shipping from Sony Store)
    2. Sony Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 AF Nex-mount lens ($1015 with shipping from Adorama)
    3. Novaflex Leica M to Nex adapter ($271 from B&H).

Can only ship to USA, ground UPS and insurance $30.

I want to sell all as a package: Total $2,636 net to me (Paypal "gift" or add 3% for Paypal "purchase").

Folks on the board know me. I'm an established physician (Advances in Gynecology), so you know I'm not flaky.
    My regular email gets to me faster than PM's: pindman at mindspring dot com.

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nex-7 body, + Sony/Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 +Novaflex Leica M adapter (NO price gougi

Being outside the US I cannot take advantage of this, but I'd like to say hats off to you for your no-price-gouging policy. Way to go!
    Vieri Bottazzini
    Leica Ambassador | Formatt-Hitech Ambassador | ABIPP EP
    VIERI BOTTAZZINI PHOTOGRAPHER | VIERI BOTTAZZINI WORKSHOPS | VIERI BOTTAZZINI FINE ART

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nex-7 body, + Sony/Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 +Novaflex Leica M adapter (NO price gougi

Thanks, Vieri. BTW, I looked at your web site and absolutely LOVE your work!!!

To those who asked if I'm selling the items individually... NO! I can easily return the body for a refund, or sell it on eBay for much more than I paid for it. These items are in short supply and if you like using the NEX-7 you'll probably wind up buying the Zeiss lens anyway. It focuses much closer than the Leica lenses, is fast, and the autofocus is great. The image quality is great. And if you wind up not keeping the lens you'll still wind up ahead unless you want to wait till the bodies trickle in.

In a nutshell, I'm offering a great deal. You avoid a long wait for the NEX-7 and I avoid the hassle of selling individual items. Thanks for understandind.

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Good seller. I am one of the people who want to buy his body separately. We have a good communication. Unfortunately we cannot make a deal finally. Anyway,Help push for the reasonable price.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Kevin. I appreciat the kind words.
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like

From the Sony section:

"Ordered NEX-7 kit in October. I too received the Feb 17 e-mail. Called today 2/13 -- they told me March 2nd. Please update if you hear different."

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/sony/3...tml#post389543

A bird in the hand....

nocavat

is it still availible?

Post Thanks / Like

Sale pending, but I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

***SOLD*** ... as a group.

Thanks.