The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: B+W 43 Digital Pro UV/IR Cut Filter 486 MRC

A

asabet

I'm selling a brand new in box B+W 43 Digital Pro UV/IR Cut Filter 486 MRC (chrome). I bought this back in July, intending to use it on the Zuiko 25mm pancake for visible light photography after getting my E-420 IR+visible converted at MaxMax. I never ended up getting the mod done and have since sold that camera and lens, so this filter is of no use to me. The box has never been opened. Maybe it will be of use to one of the M8 users?

I bought it from Adorama for $59.95 plus shipping. Since then, they've raised the price to $69.95. Asking $48 which includes shipping and PayPal fees.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I'm selling a brand new in box B+W 43 Digital Pro UV/IR Cut Filter 486 MRC (chrome). I bought this back in July, intending to use it on the Zuiko 25mm pancake for visible light photography after getting my E-420 IR+visible converted at MaxMax. I never ended up getting the mod done and have since sold that camera and lens, so this filter is of no use to me. The box has never been opened. Maybe it will be of use to one of the M8 users?

I bought it from Adorama for $59.95 plus shipping. Since then, they've raised the price to $69.95. Asking $48 which includes shipping and PayPal fees.
Just a heads up this is the filter you need for the Zeiss ZM lenses on an M8 .....like the 50/2 planar..its m43x0,75. This will not fit the old 50 summiluxes which require the Leica filter M43x0,50. Not to say you can t jam one on the other but better to know before you strip a thread. Everything larger or smaller is the same between zeiss and leica filter pitches.