The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (2) Canon 580EXII flashes

symbolphoto

Flash 580EXII (1)
Price: $310.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Priority, USPS delivery confirmation and insured.

Hello there, i have two 580EXII flashes. This one has a scratch mark on the window, but nothing bad and doesn't inhibit operation. Typical rub marks, has box, foot and warranty card.

Priced to reflect scratch.

I've carefully looked these over and they are as described 100% Includes paypal and shipping. I will warranty them on my CPS (Canon Professional Services) account for 1 month after the sale, should there be any defect.

Local pickup in Boston available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash 580EXII (2)
Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Priority, USPS delivery confirmation and insured.

Hello there, i have two 580EXII flashes. This one has only the typical rub marks, has box, foot and warranty card.

I've carefully looked these over and they are as described 100% Includes paypal and shipping.I will warranty them on my CPS (Canon Professional Services) account for 1 month after the sale, should there be any defect.

Local pickup in Boston available.