Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit, Version 1 (1964), 9-Elements, Black Paint Tab, RARE...

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit, Version 1 (1964), 9-Elements, Black Paint Tab, RARE...

Hello All,

This is a very rare early Serial #2062XXX (1964) Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit Version 1 9-Element lens. Black Paint infinity lock tab. Early Red and White lettering on barrel. Near perfect glass.

I believe this is the 28mm "black paint" equivalent to the 35mm and 50mm Summicrons of the day. Comes with Leica original chrome filter, plastic rear cap, Leica front cap, and Leica #12501 M original hood.

The lens is currently at Sherry Krauter's (Golden Touch) just to have the helicoid regreased and everything adjusted to Leica standards prior to sale. I should have it back within a week or so.

I am located near NYC for a local deal. However, have done many domestic and international deals previously.

Price: $2825.00

Please private message or e-mail with any questions.

Thank you-

-Brett-

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit, Version 1 (1964), 9-Elements, Black Paint Tab, RARE

Lens is now back from service at Sherry and ready to ship. Beautiful smooth focus and aperture.

Also have MP, M7, Mint 50mm Summicron 6-bit, and Mamiya 7ii with 43mm lens available. Also, I have an M2 (over #1 Million) that has 6-framelines (28/90, 50/75, 35/135). Please private message for details.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica 28mm F/2.8 Elmarit, Version 1 (1964), 9-Elements, Black Paint Tab, RARE

Bump..

Also, after coming back from servicing that markers and paint on the barrel are noticably cleaner than as shown in the photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Offer close to asking prices may be considered.

Lens trades plus cash may be considered.

Please message or e-mail with any questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump...Offers Considered...(or lenses plus cash?)