The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M3 DS, FM3A Black, 20mm SL-II, and more!

I'm practically drowning in cameras these days, so it's time to get rid of some more stuff I'm not using!

---Leica M3, Double Stroke Body - $750
This M3 body is in excellent condition, CLA'd 2 years ago and ready to shoot! It comes with the original Leica body cap. Serial number dates it to 1955.

It's in excellent cosmetic condition - there are just a few light scuffs here and there, but no major dents, scratches, or brassing. Vulcanite is mostly intact except for some chips by the right strap lug and one chip near the back door.

Shutter speeds are all good, and the film winding is exquisite. Honestly, it has the smoothest winding of ANY camera I've ever used - including two other M3's. The viewfinder is very bright as well, with solid framelines and no separation.

---Nikon FM3A Body, Black Paint in Box - $500
Nikon's best manual camera by far, in beautiful condition black paint. It comes with the original box, papers, and lens cap. If you need a lens, I will include a 50mm F1.8 AI-S pancake (multicoated) for an extra $60.

The camera is in fantastic condition overall. I can only find one or two very tiny marks on the body. Mechanically it is perfect as well, shutter speeds are good and AE works as it should. The viewfinder is bright and clear, and has a B3 matte screen installed. One of the best cameras to use with AI lenses!

---Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 SL-II, for Nikon - $425
An excellent ultrawide lens that's great for either film or digital! It is in like-new condition, and comes with the original box, caps, papers, and a B+W UV filter. Very compact, sharp and flare resistant!

The lens glass is perfect, no scratches, haze, or fungus. Focus is very smooth as well, and the aperture is snappy with no oil. I cannot find any signs of use on the lens at all.

---Sigma 28-70mm F2.8, for Canon FD - $300
This one is a bit unusual, I haven't been able to find much about it online. From what I can tell, it's the same optics as Sigma's other 28-70s, but with an FD breech-mount barrel. It's the only fixed F2.8 zoom for FD mount I've seen!

The glass is clean, except for maybe some dust specks inside. Zooming and focus are smooth - it's a nicely built, pro-level lens. Comes with a hood and both caps.

---Olympus 35 RC Rangefinder, in box - $95
I bought this one from the original owner, and it comes with its original box, manual, lens cap, and hard to find 43.5mm filter. It's a great compact RF, but I liked using my XA more.

It's working perfectly and has been tested with film. The lens is clean except for some dust, and focus is good. Shows a few signs of use, mostly some light scuffs to the bottom plate.

The viewfinder is bright and clear, with a very useable RF patch. Auto-exposure and meter are working fine with a Wein replacement cell. A great user RF overall!

Payment by Paypal is preferred, or E-transfer for fellow Canadians. I'll cover the fees!

Shipping cost is $15 to Canada and $25 to the US. Please contact me for a shipping quote elsewhere.

I have bought on sold on GetDPI before with positive feedback, and also have positive feedback on RFF under the same name. I also have 100% positive on ebay under "Supafly_Productions".

Please ask if you have any questions!

Pictures of the M3: