Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M7 .85

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M7 .85

$1750. Ex condition .85 M7. I picked this up thinking I would replace my M3, but now some things have changed and can't justify keeping it. I'm selling at the price I purchased at. Everything runs smoothly, I have put about 6 rolls through it since I purchased it and have had no issues. Again, I have not purchased or sold anything on getDPI before, but have a good record over at eBay under jkjod11.

FYI Just the body and body cap is included. I do not have a strap or the box/manual (I downloaded the manual in PDF format online)

PayPal is preferred, I will cover shipping you cover PayPal fees. I'd prefer to keep shipping in the US and Canada to keep my shipping costs down.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I have more pictures if interested.
    Last edited by jkjod; 28th July 2014 at 10:18. Reason: add a price

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M7 .85

I also have a Luigi case for the M7, if interested please make me an offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Last bump before eBay, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to add some info (more screenshots?) regarding the condition and make of this M7.
    Specifically if this has the later improved finder, has the finder lens sealed by Leica and if it has the early mechanical or later optical DX reader installed.

GLWS

Post Thanks / Like

I also have the M7 for sale on RFF and APUG, you can see more photos on those websites:

.85 Leica M7 - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds

Leica M7 .85

I am not sure if Leica has upgraded the finder or not, I personally have not found flare to be an issue - I am just finding myself wanting the finder of the M3 more so than the .85 M7. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and I would be happy to share more photos.