The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya m645 Teleconverter 2x N ($400)

cs750

This is a great way for increasing your apparent focal length without carrying quite as much heavy glass. I traded my 150mm lens in when I bought the IQ180, and no longer have a need for it or for carrying around heavy glass. What ever lens you use it will be manual focus with this teleconverter. It was handy to be able to in effect make my 150 mm glass 300 mm when needed. While there is always some loss it performed great for me. The converter is in excellent condition with typical Mamiya quality. The glass is pristine. It comes with a Mamiya lens cap on one end and a Phase One cap on the other end (since the original was mis-placed or lost). My direct email is [email protected] or PM me for further information. Seller will pay Paypal fees and shipping by US Priority Mail CONUS.