The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 200 F2.8 APO

jaree

For sale is my Mamiya 645 200 F2.8 APO lens. This is obviously used, glass is in very good condition. Comes with both caps and built in hood as well as the second hood that is screwed on to the built-in hood. Note that the second hood takes some effort to screw on to the built in hood on my copy - it is not perfect fit. Front cap is a bit loose (one of the springs in the cap is loose).

The lens itself is stunning and I have used it on Leica S2 and Sony A7 (with adapters of course).

Asking $650. Paypal or gift or check. Take 3% off if paying by gift or check. Local pickup welcome in New Jersey or New York City.

Pictures here: Click here for Mamiya 200 F2.8 APO Photos

I have 100% feedback on eBay ("aloogobhi") and Amazon Marketplace ("eerajjqaisar").

jaree

Bump. I also have a Mamiya 645 150mm F3.5 lens that I will throw in for free (no caps for the Mamiya 150, lens only).