The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S2

Selling my Leica S2 as I have an order in for the new 007.

I am the second owner of the camera. The first owner bought it, and decided that it wasn't for him after a few weeks. I'm an enthusiast, not a pro, so it has comparatively little use compared to some others on the market. You can see the condition in the pictures. Taking pictures for the ad, I was surprised to see two light scratches on the LCD screen. These are invisible during regular camera use. The camera has performed flawlessly the whole time that I've had it. I was going to keep it (it is a great camera), but recently decided to throw caution to the wind and upgrade to the 007.

It comes with everything you see in the picture. The car power cord and charger connections are still in the original box.

US only. Will have it packaged at UPS and ship insured.

$5500 net to me.

Attachments