The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H4D-40 (US only)

tcdeveau

Never thought I'd offer it up for sale, but I'm looking to sell my Hasselblad H4D-40. It was originally purchased from Capture Integration as a Hasselblad CPO by myself a couple years ago. It is in excellent condition with 25,013 captures. Has some wear in a few spots and some scratches here and there on the body, viewfinder, and memory card door. There is some wear on the rubber on the battery grips but this is to be expected. Screen is in excellent shape with no scratches. A little dust in the viewfinder but doesn't affect use. Sensor/IR filter in perfect shape. Went back to the factory in Sweden in August 2014 and got a new IR filter on the sensor, body and viewfinder checked out perfectly. Comes with soft carrying case and other various accessories. Comes with 4 batteries (one is the newer H5D battery that costs $257) and a really right stuff L-plate (which itself costs $183). I've barely used it since it's trip to the factory and have put maybe 100-200 captures on it since then. This is a great option for anyone looking to get into medium format. One of my favorite features of the camera compared to other similar models is the ability to take captures of up to 256 second exposure without a black frame, and the H4D-50 and H4D-60 are more limited in their long exposure capability. True focus is also very handy. Ready to shoot package just add a lens. Native .fff files from the Hasselblad can be processed with Phocus (free download from Hasselblad) or Lightroom, probably other programs (like Photoshop) as well. Payment via paypal. $5000 net to me (so that's $5000 plus paypal fees plus shipping), will ship to continental US only to a confirmed paypal address once payment is receieved, signature required. Shipping will be insured for the purchase price. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Comes with:
(1) H4D-40 back
(1) H4D body
(1) HVD-90x viewfinder
(1) Hasselblad body front cap
(1) Hasselblad soft carrying case with form fitting foam
(1) Hasselblad strap (one latch is broken though)
(1) Hasselblad BC-H battery charger
(3) H4D batteries (1850mAh, part #304338)
(1) H5D battery (2900mAh, part #3043356, $257 value)
(1) really right stuff L-plate ($183 value)
(1) vello wired remote (have never used it though)
(1) firewire tether cable (I think it's FW800 and it's really long. I never used it though)
-cleaner, cloth from CI and other assorted international plugs

Most recent pictures taken with the camera can be seen in the "Fun with MF" thread here:
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium-...-backs/4730-fun-mf-images-357.html#post667122

Other pictures taken with the camera can be seen here:
https://500px.com/tcdeveau

More pictures of the camera and camera package can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/hkzslcdqsumqz89/AADQrvGZVAHSgmNmUV_zy9qIa

AAC_2298-1.jpg