The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FUJI X-T2 plus grip plus lens/GREAT PRICE

docdave37

I am selling the following kit:

Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Battery Grip Kit (Black) Purchased from BH on7/17/16.
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens Purchased from BH on2/23/16

All the items come with all boxes and accessories. The items are in flawless condition with no defects at
all. Very little usage.

The camera plus grip is currently listed as backordered on the BH site for $1699.That is WITHOUT the lens.

I am asking $1600 plus $50 postage for all three. An exceptional kit for a great price by anyone's standards.

If interested, please send me an email directly:

[email protected]

I have sold many, many cameras on this site with 100% customer satisfaction as I continue to hunt for
the perfect grail camera.

This kit is backordered on most sites. It is justifiably popular because of its amazing IQ and great ergonomics.

Thank you!

DAVE

[email protected]View attachment 124364