The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Mamiya 645 AFD / AFD II

goldigold

Hi
i'm searching for a Mamiya 645 AFD / AFD II. It would be nice if a lens and film back is inclouded but not absolutely necessary. No digital back.

Kind regards
Markus

qpstudios

Hi
i'm searching for a Mamiya 645 AFD / AFD II. It would be nice if a lens and film back is inclouded but not absolutely necessary. No digital back.

Kind regards
Markus
Hello Markus,

I have a Phase One AFD with Schneider 80mm that I'm selling here in Australia. This cam is the only Phase One that can except a film back. Let me know your email and I'll send some images to you.

Cheers,
Quentin
[email protected]

John Grow

Hi

Kind regards
Markus
Hello

I have a Mamiya 645 AFD III with a Leaf/Aptus 22 back. It comes with a 120/220 film back; 45mm, 80mm, 150mm, 210mm lenses; doubler mag shutter release and Pelikan case. Where are you located?