The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Monochrom CCD, new sensor, complete kit

johneaton

For sale is my Leica Monochrom, fitted with a new sensor and overhauled by Leica in July 2016, and a complete kit with all the accessories you'll need!

Comes with original box, manual and paperwork; and original accessories -- battery; charger and powercords (US & EU); strap (unused); and USB cable (unused). In addition there is a RRS grip and 'L' bracket; 'Thumbs-Up'; shutter soft release; and 3 spare batteries (4 in total). In very good condition -- a few slight marks/rubbing here and there, but no major dings or scratches. Everything works as it should!

If you want to see examples of what this camera is capable of, go to my website: John Eaton Photography: Welcome and most all of the work from Buffalo, Berlin, Krakow and Wroclaw was taken with this camera.

Price is $3600: I will pick up PayPal fees and shipping charges in CONUS (I won't ship outside of CONUS & Canada).

Attachments