The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Godox AD360 IIC

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I decided to sell one more Godox unit I have. I'm just mixing my system up some and adding some other Godox units to it. I have just about everything Godox sells. I have 2 more of these so I can sell one more. In great condition. Have box paperwork and all that comes with it. I'll add a Y adapter, stand mount and maybe some freebies I don't need.

Listed here on Amazon. This unit is for Canon but they are all based off the transmitter. So if you shoot Sony just get a Sony transmitter or Canon. I'll be traveling this week but can ship on the 7th

Unit is here https://www.amazon.com/Godox-Witstr...id=1491074847&sr=1-4&keywords=godox+ad360ii-c

Asking 340 free USA shipping