The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M 90mm Summicron f2 PreAsph E55 Black

JWW

For sale is an excellent condition black Leica M 90mm Summicron preasph model, which is the latest version before the current ASPH model and has a SN 364xxx. The lens has a 55mm filter ring and is Canadian built.

This lens has a smooth bokeh full open (in my opinion very comparable to the much more expensive 75mm Summilux) and the focus is spot on with my M10. All controls work well and the optics are clear and in excellent condition aside from the usual small amounts of internal dust. The body is excellent with just a few pin prick bright points on the extending hood and on the focus and aperture knurl. Comes with both caps but no box, case, or paperwork.

I am asking $850 plus $20 shipping with-in the USA and a split cost of 1.5% for PayPal. International buyers please PM me first.

Attachments