The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D Excellent Condition Low Actuations

rollsman44

I am selling all my 645 Equipment as I have no use for them anymore as I am only using them for my personal use. The 645D Camera Body is in Excellent + Condition with Low actuations( 6221) I have the Orig. Strap, factory Battery, 2 Wasabi Batteries and Wasabi Charger and the Body cap. I am Including a Remote Wireless Trigger JJC RM-E7 which was just purchased 2 weeks ago. I have bought and sold on this forum many times before. I also have a Excellent reputation on EBAY. I will ship in USA and NO International Shipping. I accept Paypal and will ship USPS Insured. Little to NO Wear. Any questions please contact me. Thanks for Looking
I am asking $ 2400.00 Plus $30.00 Shipping

Attachments

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645D Excellent Condition Low Actuations REDUCED

REDUCED $ 2250.00 Low Shutter Count and Excellent + Condition

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645D Excellent Condition Low Actuations REDUCED

This is the Last Price Reduction Before I put it on EBAY. 2150.00 Thank you