The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax FA 75mm f2.8 645 Auto focus lens...Lovely and a very Low Price!

D&A

Hi All,

I'm putting up for sale one of my Pentax FA 75mm f2.8 645 autofocus lenses to utilized the funds for purchase of other equipment. I will of course keep my other one as I find this lens indispensable, especially for travelling light. This small, diminutive compact lens is a gem among Pentax's FA 645 autofocus lenses, both in its fine performance and ability to use and travel as a very light, tiny medium format lens. it's effective field of view on the 645D and 645Z digital bodies is 60mm, ideal as a near "normal " view lens and/or portrait. One of my favorites!

I've priced it very low..in fact maybe the lowest I've ever seen for this lens in this condition, which includes Paypal fees and free shipping in the CONUS. For shipping to other destinations, please inquire. Lens is in lovely condition. Perfect glass and mechanics and near perfect barrel cosmetics with hardly perceptible signs of use. Lens comes with it's original Pentax front and rear lens caps.

My price is $289.00 (Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS included). A true bargain in my opinion. When time permits, I hope to take a few pics of the lens but my description pretty much says it all.

Thanks and if you have any questions, just ask.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: