The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : HASSELBLAD X1D with 45mm lens

PedroL

I am selling my demo unit set, mint condition, both boxes, full new camera warranty.
Save 10% from regular retail price. Yours for $10,500.00

I am selling my demo unit set, mint condition, both boxes, full new camera warranty.
Save 10% from regular retail price. Yours for $10,500.00
Please explain 'demo unit set'? Is this one of the early bodies that went out to dealers with earliest/glitchiest firmware – or something since?

Kirk

PedroL

Please explain 'demo unit set'? Is this one of the early bodies that went out to dealers with earliest/glitchiest firmware – or something since?

Kirk
This unit was delivered in October and never had any glitches. It is working perfectly and did worked perfectly from day 1.

PedroL

This unit was delivered in October and never had any glitches. It is working perfectly and did worked perfectly from day 1.
If interested, I do have an open box unit with 45mm lens - about 600 clicks - like new, 3 month old. Yours for $11,000.00.

PedroL

If interested, I do have an open box unit with 45mm lens - about 600 clicks - like new, 3 month old. Yours for $11,000.00.
This "open box" X1D with 45mm lens is now available for $10,500.00. Save $1200.00, never registered, new camera warranty.

PedroL

This "open box" X1D with 45mm lens is now available for $10,500.00. Save $1200.00, never registered, new camera warranty.
This Hasselblad X1D and 45 mm lens is on consignment. Per owner instructions, price is reduced to $10,000.00 - cash, cetified check or wiretransfer only.
Interested party can PM.