The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nissin Flashes: Di700A & i40 & Air 1 Commander & Air R Receivers for Sony

raminolta

I have a Nissin flash system that I am selling since I rarely use them. They are in like new condition. Everything is working perfectly. This is for Sony A-mount and E-mount cameras including A6000, A6300, A6500, all A7 series like A7rii, A7sii, A7ii, A99ii, A77ii, etc. (Sony multi-interface flash hot shoe):

i) Nissin Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander: us$190.

ii) Nissin i40 flash: us$160.

iii) 2 x Nissin Air R receivers: us$35 each.

Di700A has built in receiver so can directly connect to the Air 1 commander without a need for a receiver. The i40 flash however needs an Air R receiver to connect to Air 1.

This is a thorough wireless system that doesn't need direct sight to function: 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System (8 channels) with 98' triggering range; it supports flash functions such as the Sony ADI / P-TTL and high speed sync. Air 1 can use as many as Sony flashes in three different groups each with its own settings. Air 1 and R work with any flash in Sony mount (it doesn't have to be Nissin). Sony cameras that have a built in flash can optically trigger Nissin flashes wireless even without using Air 1 and Air R. However, they have to be within direct sight.

Nissin i40 is a super compact flash yet quite powerful considering its size. It is a perfect fit for small Sony mirrorless cameras.

Interested people please send me a PM. Payment is by Paypal and shipping is extra.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

raminolta

Price Reduction

i) Nissin Di700A Flash + Air 1 Commander: us$175.

ii) Nissin i40 flash: us$145.

iii) 2 x Nissin Air R receivers: us$30 each.