The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Mamiya RZ 75mm Short Barrel lens

EdSawyer

I have one. What is your budget? Just as an aside, the 75mm shift and SB lenses commonly have clouding issues in the rear cemented pair of elements, it took me buying about 3 or 4 examples of this lens until I found a good one that didn't have any clouding. The clouding seems to be a problem of the cement in the elements breaking down over time, and unique to this lens in the RZ lineup, none of the other RZ lenses seem to suffer from this - I am not sure why. I kept the best one (this one) and returned the others due to the clouding.

If you are into the RZ tilt-shift stuff, I have the full setup I could part with. I just don't really use it as much as I thought I would and it's a shame to have it sit around: RZ tilt-shift adapter, ground glass back, 75mm and 180mm SB lenses, SB lens spacer. Also have the 75shift lens as well. (the difference is you can do 20mm of shift with the dedicated 75mm shift lens, but only 10mm of shift with the TS adapter + 75SB lens.)

-Ed
[email protected]

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, I have the 180mm SB lens and tilt-shift adapter already for years. I believe the 75mm shift lens may get the similar result as the SB lens, however, the tilt function is required for product stuff....^^.

Therefore, I would like to get the 75mm SB lens. Please quote.