The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya/Phase lenses

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I have some lenses for sale, I no longer have a Phase system and I'm not planning on getting another so they may as well move on to someone who can use them.

Phase One 120mm f4 Macro, this is the version that works with the XF, I tried 3 different types before I got this one, lots of versions don't fit. This is in great condition, was an ex display from a main dealer, has taken less than 500 shots with me. Complete with hood and caps but no box. 900 Euros + VAT
Mamiya 210mm f4 AF ULD, an older lens, works perfectly, lovely portrait lens on the XF, built in hood, minor scuffs on the outer finish but no scratches or dents. 500 Euros
Mamiya 35mm f3.5 AF, works great, nice and clean, comes with both caps and hood, again an older lens but very nice condition. 700 Euros
Mamiya Sekor C 110mm f2.8 old fully manual lens in great condition, comes with caps and the original case, I have never used it on a camera but looks extremely clean. 250 Euros

All lenses can be sent anywhere in the world, the 110mm is subject to VAT unless you are either outside the EU or have a valid VAT number, the others are private sale and not subject to VAT. Shipping at cost or come and pick them up!

If you want to see something specific, let me know and I will add images as needed, any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Mat