The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H6d 100c like new

JK12

For sale is my like new, recently replaced by Hasselblad h6d 100c. Low actuation and only used in the studio. $22,000 shipped within the US.

JK12

Bump. Open to reasonable offers or trades. If you have a Hasselblad multishot I would take that in trade towards this camera. The multishot just suits my workflow better at this point.

JK12

Camera is still in mint condition, a few more actuations and running flawlessly. Open to reasonable offers.

ndwgolf

If you still have it in March we might be able to make a cash sale rather than a trade..........Any lenses going with it, how old is it??

Neil

JK12

Hi Neil,
Just keep me posted sir. There may be an hc50II lens with it. The camera is only 2 months old. It was a complete replacement from Hasselblad.

If you still have it in March we might be able to make a cash sale rather than a trade..........Any lenses going with it, how old is it??

Neil

JK12

Back up for sale- camera has a few more actuations on in it, but is and has been running flawlessly and is also in perfect cosmetic condition. Never taken outdoors. $21,500 shipped within the US.

robmac

We have an H5D kit due to hit our doorstep a month's end - is there a 50II you'll be parting with seperate from the camera?

Cheers

R