The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M10 - Black, 35mm Summilux ASPH, 21mm Super-Elmar

dhanu

Selling Leica M10 and lenses as part of my move to MF. All the items are in great condition. I take care of my belongings well and it shows on these items. Its very difficult for me to give up Leica M system as I adore it. Because of my recent move to MF and I cannot justify having two systems, I am parting away.

Leica M10 - $6250
- Camera is in great cosmetic and mechanical condition. I have purchased the camera from Leica Washington DC. Like new condition. Shutter count is 900. Comes with everything that is included in the box.
1559732.jpg1559731.jpg1559729.jpg1559728.jpg

Leica 35mm Summilux ASHP FLE - $3650
- Lens is in great condition. Comes with leather pouch, caps and box. Lens is very clean and in like new condition.

Leica 21mm Super-Elmar ASHP - $2200
- Lens is in great condition. Comes with leather pouch, caps and box. Lens is very clean and in like new condition.

Prices above include USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Paypal Gift or add 3%.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

dhanu

Selling Leica M10 and lenses as part of my move to MF. All the items are in great condition. I take care of my belongings well and it shows on these items. Its very difficult for me to give up Leica M system as I adore it. Because of my recent move to MF and I cannot justify having two systems, I am parting away.

Leica M10 - $6250
- Camera is in great cosmetic and mechanical condition. I have purchased the camera from Leica Washington DC. Like new condition. Shutter count is 900. Comes with everything that is included in the box.
View attachment 130623View attachment 130624View attachment 130625View attachment 130626

Leica 35mm Summilux ASHP FLE - $3650

Leica 21mm Super-Elmar ASHP - $2200

Prices above include USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Paypal Gift or add 3%.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you for looking.
Bump