The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 2 Mirex tilt-shift adapters, Pentax 645 150 and 55

dgmkd

I'm selling my Mirex tilt-shift adapters. The adapters are in great condition. I have had them for about a year now. I am selling them because I moved to a H4D platform. New these cost me € 450 per piece. Both adapters come with a little box and an Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount. It's possible to combine these two adapters. Doing that you can use for example both rise and shift using Pentax 645 lenses on Sony cameras. These adapters really are amazing pieces of engineering.

Pentax 645 > EOS € 350tgetd
EOS > Sony E-mount € 350

I'm also selling my Pentax 645 A 55 and 150 lenses. Both are in great condition. You'd be hard pressed to find them in better condition. The 55 has a small speck of dust inside. This does not affect the optical quality.

Pentax 645 A 55mm € 150
Pentax 645 A 150mm € 180

I am located in Belgium but I can ship worldwide. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal

(The Arca Monoballfix plate that is attached to the tripod mount of the adapter is not included in the sale.)

Last edited:

dgmkd

The sale with Kinglang did not go through because he wanted me to ship with the cheapest courier available and that courier kept giving me different info about shipping to China. After 3 phone calls with the courier with different shipping requirements each time, I decided that it was not worth the hassle.

Adapters are still for sale. Will sell both for € 600!